wanna know more?click :)

myspacetwitterfacebookplurkfriendster

Jumat, 04 Desember 2009

HEY, arale chan was here !

did you know arale-chan?
it's a character of anime with theme song "big face...big face...BIG FACE "
my big brother said that i was so similar with arale chan, since i was in elementary school he call me arale
is it because of i have a double chin, big cheek, tomato noise?haaaaaa

oh yeah, hello bloggie, how do you?
hmmm i feel so tired . today is holiday and i want to waste my time with lying on my bed .
tomorrow is hamamatsu's sister . oh I'm so excited !!
a few days ago, i ever talk with them, they're so friendly, and I'm more excited when i know if tomoki-kun loves l'arc en ciel, especially tetsu !
ukyaaaaaa~
I'm happy happy . can't wait for tomorrow !

1 komentar:

A.N.Y mengatakan...

salam buat tamu spesialnya ya~~