wanna know more?click :)

myspacetwitterfacebookplurkfriendster

Selasa, 17 November 2009

busyy buzzzz BUZZZZ !!



HEY PEPS BLURRPPSS !
today i feel so tired, i can't hold my body
so sleepy but i can't sleep . I'm overwrought till i can close my eyes.
close my eyes and go to the dreamland
to the wonderland ...
would you hold my hand when I feel weariness?
HUH?!

what i am mean? why i typing this words? oh, i'm getting error
today, my life is being previously, BORED !
and it's effectuate till now. i have no any spirit to do anything.
i have no passion to playing poupee, to write a post, moreover to do my ASSignment.
out of word . see you tomorrow .
up up up down down down IT'S UPSET DOWN !
HAAAAAH
oh i have to take a rest now

2 komentar:

A.N.Y mengatakan...

hidup itu bijaksana, hari ini kau bersedih / bosan, agar esok hari kau bisa menikmati harimu daripada hari ini....

Tommorow is Better than Today...but please, Live for Today!!

1 hari itu sangat penting bagi manusia, karena dia bisa menciptakan dunia menjadi berwarna-warni *seperti blog revi hehehe* dibandingkan bila jadi cicak yang ga bisa bikin blog >,< *crazy mode on*

REVE mengatakan...

waaaaa makasih yaa anitachan tapi aku lagi ngerasa boseeeen bgt aja -.-
sekolah bikin aku gila akhir2 ini, belum lagi suasana kelas ga kondusif, i don't know why .

ahaha tapi aku kayak cicak loh kalo di kelas suka nempok2 *haha maksudnyaaa?*