wanna know more?click :)

myspacetwitterfacebookplurkfriendster

Sabtu, 14 November 2009

super junior on my compie?!


i have suju's songs on my compie !!
U
MARRY U
MAN IN LOVE
HAPPINESS
ARE YOU READY
WONDER BOY
DANCING OUT
it's unexpected because i never listen Korean's song
i forget when i saved suju's song . instead i'm forget whether am i who save it?
but when i was sorted and clinch away all of my compie's files i found it

actually i ever heard their song on bananaanitachi's blog.
the tittle of this song is "marry u"
when i heard it, i thought "this is a good song for a nice blog"
and obviously i have it !!
I'm getting like them

btw,
today i cant save my snapshot on poupee grrrrrrrr i can dressing up but i can't save it as snapshot, it'd been happening since last night


4 komentar:

mel0409 mengatakan...

LOL i also have SUJU's "SORRY SORRY" it was rly popular at school, so the song kinda stuck in my head =_=;

REVE mengatakan...

ahahaha same with me, sometimes i hear their song at class before, but i don't know if it's suju bwahaha baka >.<

A.N.Y mengatakan...

ahahahaa...
Unbelievable for me!

but, Marry You is my favorite hehehe
and the other songs(^.~)v

Thank You so Much!

aku senang bisa melihatmu senang!
sebenarnya, suju dan ft-island yang membuatku menyukai lagu-lagu korea, sebelumnya, aku tak mengenal artis-artis korea, tapi sepertinya sekarang mereka lagi booming berat, so just wanna be up2date while waiting Mr.Banana wake up from his dream T_T

REVE mengatakan...

nyaaaaaaaaaaa~ sama sama ya anitachan, hihi abisan blog anita juga yang bikin saya tesadar kalo itu lagu suju -.-a