wanna know more?click :)

myspacetwitterfacebookplurkfriendster

Rabu, 18 November 2009

ukyaaaaa~


satisfied with my ENGLISH result !!
got 9.75 for speaking (pronunciation, expression, and body language)
and 9.35 for text (grammar, tenses, etc)
ukyaaaaa~

maybe i'm the one of student who have a weakness in math and account subject .
but, i have a big interest in language. i love Japanese, i do learn Latino (self-taught HAHAHA) . i can speak France little bit(the fluency isn't secure )
surely i know if i take a wrong major . social major isn't match with myself . i never understand about geography. land, earth, rainfall, etc etc make me crazy !!
and also sociology. the obscures teacher make me more foolish lol
it's not my fault, it's my school 's mistake because of they're unprovided language major .
what a kind school is it?
an INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL has no language major? WTF !

2 komentar:

A.N.Y mengatakan...

hm....seems like we need to change our educational structure >,<

REVE mengatakan...

THAT'S RIGHTOOO ! haha
bete bgt sama sekolah pengen dibakar aja tuh :P